Globally Harmonized System / Hazard Communication
The Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Communication is an international standard for informing workers about health, physical and environmental hazards in the workplace. All workers in Maine are required to be trained on this standard.
- Global Harmonization / Hazard Communication Training Video
- Global Harmonization System Pictogram Descriptions (Word) (PDF)
- Global Harmonization System Sample Label (Word) (PDF)
- Hazard Communication Training PowerPoint (PowerPoint)
- Hazard Communication Sample Plan